lessons learned from being a mom, a teacher, a sister, a daughter and a friend
Friday, October 15, 2010
I had a lengthy conversation with my husband last night. I've been meaning to have one with him a long time ago and for many reasons it was put off. Some things really work without having to plan or schedule them at all.
My husband has a good mind to converse with. He has been a man with principles ever since and there are things in him that you can not really falter. He is a neat freak and strict. Qualities that are actually good.
I was relieved that I was able to pour out my thoughts and that he truly listened. I in turn listened to what he had to say. After all problems arise when there is communication gap. I am happy the gap was reattached.
Thank you ji, for the heart to listen and I promise I'll do the same. I'll correct/fulfill what we had talked about last night and I'll do my very best to redirect my cluttered life. I love you and I am sorry for my shortcomings.
God bless our family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment