Tuesday, October 19, 2010

DORA AND WINNIE THE POOH IN THEIR LEAST DENSE FORM

October 19, 2010


Weekend was spent by mall walkathon and house improvement canvassing. Saturday started with a visit paid by my in-laws. They had lunch at home to spend time with their wacky granddaughter, Christa.

Later in the afternoon, we prepared for a window shopping until midnight at Gaisano City. My daughter was really grumpy towards the end but there were instances of soberness especially when she saw things of her interests. One of which were balloons, a Dora balloon which she saw in one of the kids of a fellow shopper.

The next day, we threesome went to a relative's house just near our home. We returned a borrowed item and at the same time we came to visit Christa's cousins, Issa and Wax. Unfortunately, they were out yet we stayed for awhile. While having a rest before going home, Christa was given things to make her busy. She was given toys and other things. However, what really made her fell in love was the sight of Dora Balloon. She really cried for it when it was time to go home.

On the way home yesterday, I saw a man selling character balloons. Then I remembered Christa. I bought two: Dora and Winnie the Pooh. She was not able to contain her happiness when we gave her the balloons. She was really delighted to receive our take home gifts for her.

Sadly, the life span of both balloons was short. It was Dora who was extinguished first by being knocked off. Perhaps feeling guilty, Christa laid down next to her father in the sofa looking intently to the battered balloon and decided to sleep . Also, I found the deflated Winnie the Pooh on the floor when I went home yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment