Here is a list of things that Christa does that make me TRULY blessed:
1. shows signs of being a good dancer.
- She dances in one of Britney Spear's songs like there is no tomorrow. She moves in good timing and with grace.
- She calls our names in a very endearing way when she wants us to be awake. She will do the best she can like poking our noses just to wake us up.
- Although we constantly read her books, we did not realize how much she already had learned when at one time she was caught counting from 1 to ten. She did this with matching counting her fingers. Also, she already knows 80 per cent of the alphabets. I am truly amazed by her memory despite the fact that at a young age, anesthesia invaded her system already.
- It is really frustrating that I can not hug Christa for a long time as she refuses each attempt. Sometimes, I wish I could turn back time and hold her the way I wanted to hold her now. I figured last night that for Christa to reciprocate my hug, I must make a hug choreography. I sang the Barney song and when I mentioned the term "great big hug", I directed her to come to me and give me a hug. It was really a big success. I tried it out just this morning if she could still remember. She did exactly the hug choreography I introduced last night.
- It is never a miss for Christa to get my brown flat shoes and wear them each time she reaches my shoe rack. She likes to walk with them on and do not even bother to look at where she is heading. Surprisingly, she walks like a pro.
- Even when she was still months old, I saw in her signs of being talkative already. I can still vividly remember an image of her being held by her nanay saying ma-ma-ma-ma when she was just 3 months old. We were lucky to have videotaped her first singing exhibit.
No comments:
Post a Comment