I am going through the toll of staying wide awake last night. A lot of things were zooming in my brain preventing me to drowse on a good night sleep. It could have slept an hour after midnight.
Lack of sleep is not good for me. But with the nature of work that I have, it is inevitable. Especially lately that I indulge in some procrastination. However, the cause of a partial nocturnity had nothing to do with school work. It was about other things. Things I have comtemplated about for a couple of times. It is still between letting things go or fighting for them. Because of indecisiveness, issues still continue to bug me, to stress me, to hurt me.
Today may not be great but I am happy for I was productive for having had delivered my lessons as planned and for having submitted my long overdue examination. I feel down the humps but still very productive. Allowing my fingers find through the letters of the computer's keyboard can temporarily keep my mind off from things that make me lurk.
In 5 minutes, it will be dismissal again. I'll be off to another working my butt off, income augmenting other job-tutorials. Not that I complain, in fact it is a great source of HELP. A really big one. But then all these is for my happiness. All these is for my daughter.
All the day's hardwork is all worth it when what is waiting for you at your abode is your daughter. Just one smile and all exhaustion all gone.
No comments:
Post a Comment