The stuffs I brought from rummage sale motivated me to rearranged and label my stuffs. After many attempts to bring back some of what I was by reorganizing my stuffs as a start, finally it became a success. I was exhausted from going home late yet I was bent to materialize my long time plan.
After sorting and putting all the papers in their respective folders, I was surprised to see my daughter still watching ELMO when I entered our room. Her father was in deep sleep already. I had to to put off the television so she will be forced to sleep. Thankfully, she did without protesting.

After sorting and putting all the papers in their respective folders, I was surprised to see my daughter still watching ELMO when I entered our room. Her father was in deep sleep already. I had to to put off the television so she will be forced to sleep. Thankfully, she did without protesting.
No comments:
Post a Comment