I borrowed the laptop from my best friend last Friday. I took real advantage of this chance, so I stayed up and surfed the internet until wee hours of Saturday. It was fun but I realize if I'll constantly do this, it will be a threat to both my health and to our electricity bill.
We spent the weekend just at home. Christa has a fever when she woke up last Sunday. My anxiety button is RED once again. She just recovered from a fever which caused her to loose significant weight. It bothers me to think that we bombard her with vitamins, milk and care yet she can easily get sick. I need to be alert especially with the dengue epidemic.
Apart from worrying for Christa's condition, there was this friction again between me and my husband. It is very often that we argue, in cases that we do not, there is silence between us. Basically, we get to interact when we argue. We do not even text each other anymore, except if there is really a need to. I learned not to push things anymore. There were attempts on my part to clear whatever issues surrounding ourselves but these were unsuccessful. Perhaps it's choosing the wrong strategy ( on my part) or simply because he refuses to listen. Whichever and whatever. Que sera, sera.
It's been awhile since I went to hear mass. I have struggles and without me phrasing these in words, God knows why and I pray for his understanding. I pray for the same things everyday that it is only now while typing that I realize, my welfare is no longer included in my prayers. But then again, God knows what each of our hearts' desires. May He heed my prayers and heal things that I do not verbalize. May he erase all my worries.
It's 1 in the afternoon. The day will soon be over. I'll hear mass later so I'll be given the necessary strength and enlightenment. ..and go home to be with my sweet 18 month old baby.
What a lovely blog! Christa is darling and I think it is just wonderful that she is such an early talker. From what you have shared she seems to have an expressive personality in many ways (singing, dancing, etc.) My son, Dustin, was diagnosed with strabismus at 6 months. The first doctor I took him didn't prescribe any treatment, I took him to another doctor at 12 months where he was prescribed glasses. They seemed to help, but we were never certain if they seemed to help because thats what we wanted to see, or if the improvement was real. Anyway he only wore them 2 1/2 weeks before he threw them under the car. He should get a new pair in a few days. Meanwhile I am setting up an appointment with a pediatric opthalmologist.
ReplyDelete