Thursday, July 22, 2010

Worries and Thankfulness-Surprisingly in Equilibrium

To be both worried and yet still feel thankful do not seem to complement each other - but this was my state of mind yesterday. The day started wrong. I was determined to have Christa's platelet counted despite my husband's inhibitions. She had fever for 4 days and with dengue fever in hot news, I did not take any chances. So with this thought I carried on my mind, the whole morning I acted like I was a zombie. I multi-tasked, I did what I had to do and mentally made a run down of what to do in between.


When I went to get Christa for the analysis to be done, I pitied her that she had to undergo all these. She had had enough at a very young age. It seems that I acquired the skill of crying with no tears to flow. I drowned all the pain of seeing her in this condition in my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment